Friday, December 19, 2008
I'm just too far from where you are
I'm in an extremely good mood today. Liz called me a while ago and i told her i haven't been hearing her voice for the past few months and it got me quite emo... but we both will meet next week. The next few days will be filled with joy, just like all my other Christmases(: maybe i'm just exceptionally happy this year. I can't wait for the UK people to come home and i'm looking forward to 27th december as much as i'm looking forward to Christmas. Can't believe my favourite time of the year is here again!!! I won't let NUS and hall destroy my Christmas. Anyway, here's second part, as promised... Phnom Penh & Sihanoukville. Let me recount the Sihanoukville fishing trip.... I DIDN'T CATCH A THING. what a loser thing to do, so typical of me. Rachel and Muylan have natural talent haha!! Huixian was scared of fishes so she became the photographer. hoho. the photos right below's of the mee tai mak with soup, fried fishcake and meatballs that i dream about till this day *sigh* I should have them airflown into Singapore ): running off to meet someone now! anyway until then, ciaoooo xx












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment