instead of doing my homework i'm planning for spring break hahahahah well here are my plans:
March 5th - 7th: Vegas
Either Caesars Palace, Palazzo, The Venetian & Bellagio. I can't decide.... yikes!
March 6th (day trip): Grand Canyon
Only a 4h drive i think we can survive :D
March 7th - 9th: San Fran
Golden Gate bridge, Golden Gate park, Chinatown... anything else Liesel? Recommendations!
March 9th - 14th: Los Angeles & Riverside!
Hollywood, Beverly Hills (although daryl claims there's nothing to do there), O.C. (some girl i met told me its boring), Rodeo Drive!, Farmer's Market, omggggg erm I have no idea what else to do, all i think of is the shopping! ): ):
March 12th: Lucas joins us = more retarded timessss :D
Sounds like a plan? YAY so excited i haven't even told my parents yet!!! Should send them an email. They already screamed at me when they found out I went skiing... guess I shouldn't tell them that ZQ is letting me fly the private jet to Niagara HAHAHAHA
I feel like sky diving.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment