Thursday, July 30, 2009

WHY ARE THE MINIMUM BIDS RISING (and we have till tomorrow, thanks i'll be bankrupt AGAIN)!?! I do hope I get my modules this time ):

anyway, i've been good. the event that i've worked for is FINALLY over, and in my humble opinion it was a success! yay i deserve a break! ):I think they (would potentially) make a great couple! (;
with the sponsorship board :D
my econs mates!!

i am getting increasingly busy and school's gonna start soon! i've been so reluctant in going out lately, just wanting to slack as much as i can before the treacherous year (or rather sem, since i'm headed to exchange) begins! i guess this time i've econs mates so it'll make my life a lot less like hell. [:

OH I'VE TO SAY THIS: i found out who's heading to US with me. hmm lets say i applied to a college with lots of engineering and computing students. Nice one lah, deborah! and i'm gonna spend my 21st in US of A... sigh. and i still can't decide if i should have my party post-US or pre-US. either way i think i still will have a party la, probably a sit-down dinner before i leave, with just a couple of friends. and italian food too, my fave haha.

oh yes and i think i've to be more friendly. hahaha.

No comments: