The moment i head home, my makeup comes off with this! (: really miraculous! I don't even have to scrub and tug at my face to cause even more premature lines! I then rinse my face with a pea drop of facial wash. I don't really fuss over what facial wash i use, but i tend to use lighter ones and not deep cleansing ones.
I use this twice to thrice a week
Then followed by Garnier Pure toner (i use this even though i don't exfoliate)
I use this in the morning and at night- cooling and refreshing.
Followed by a thick and generous amount of hydrating eye cream (:
If i am heading under the sun, i substitute moisturizer with one that has SPF... i've been using this for a pretty long time. Usually I just bring a cap out (:
My favourite FAVOURITE sunblock of all time. Non-sticky!! :Dand the occasional facial mask once to twice a week (which i purchase from sasa like 10 sachets per visit! hahaha) and i use cucumber pads too! whenever i have the time! haha. i used to bring a fridge to hall specially for my face masks and i used to walk around the 3rd storey with facial masks too, and i reckon it looked weird so i stopped. and the late nights that came with hall lead rise to bad skin ):
so on to the 2nd segment... makeup!!!

First, I apply a thin layer of Bobbi Brown corrector, dapping it in.
Then I add a layer of concealer, dapping it in again.oh right, i don't use foundation, although i have a bottle of this at home:
i usually apply it when i have all the time in the world, which i do not, as i always seem to find myself in a rush. hmm.
I use the Loreal Lineur Intense felt tip eyeliner to line my eyessss hahahahha i used to think liquid's really hard but i love it. i've MM Neoautomatic eyeliner lying at home which i've yet to use X: coz i like this one so much!!
once again, i use this (exactly this palette with gold and bronze-y hues) when i have all the time in the world or when i am heading for dinner or a party! (: i lost the small eyeshadow brush though ): i can't find my mascara brand online para something (do?) i'm too lazy to check but i got it from a store in japan, and i think it's quite chui so it's not worth blogging. heh heh. my mascara base is the MM base coat: blah. usually too lazy to put mascara coz i always seem to be late hahahah.
finally BLUSHERRR. i use the bodyshop blusher gel but i don't use a brush hahahahaha:
Okay, so i guess this is all i have to talk about and i will add on if i remember anything. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment