And this was the picture that appeared in the Straits Times:

Contrary to what the reporter said 1) we weren't cart-wheeling and 2) we certainly aren't dancers (because i don't loosely use words). As you can see, Daryl is the focus of the picture and he has certainly lost any last trace of manhood. hahahahahahah. okay end// to be utterly honest, I've never watched Chingay in my life. It was really a spectacle this year and apparently the biggest and most lavished one yet. I felt like a complete fool at the event (or events rather, since it went on for two consecutive nights) because of the terrible outfit, makeup and DANCE MOVES. But after viewing the parade I'd much rather be a psycho silver robotic alien fairy from a purple planet than wear nothing except see through red brief-like things... I KID YOU NOT!
You know after being an exhibit for 2 days straight i've come to realise that taking a photo of someone without them wanting to be photographed can be quite intruding. And also people tend to give a perverse look in the process of doing so even if they don't intend to. HAHAHAH quite interesting. Just some observations..
I'm currently wrecking my brains to think of what else to say but i realised that there's nothing to talk about... maybe the fact that I'm going to miss fallout boy 2 times STRAIGHT. grahhhhh. ):
Right and I'm picking up kick-boxing!! We went for the first lesson today and i swear, on top of laughing so hard that our sides hurt at the instructor (note: Very Effeminate Instructor with love handles) my arms are like about to drop off!!! SERIOUSLY ahhahahaha. i'm whining like an old grandmother now. Great, and my second package arrived by post! (: haha I love online shopping now oh and bubble tea. Can't wait for the holidays!!! Italy, Krabby, Bangkok, Redang? (: haha I can't wait for Italy in particular, so i can get all the Prada bags in the world!! HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE PRADA and it helps that my mom loves Prada too. Apart from that i can finally check one of the 7 Wonders off my list!!! :D And Bangkok for all the PSYCHO shopping (heard the clothes have improved!) I'm so excited i really am going to pee in my pants!!!! Okay that's that... until then....!
OH RIGHT since i'm here i might as well post a couple of photos!! hahahaha from damn damn long ago when i was full of youth at the Great Pyramids of Giza (:
Okay back to my webcast ): (it's for people who skip lectures, NUS puts them online WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA)

No comments:
Post a Comment