yes i am alive! the dreaded exams are finally over! (: i've been out and about ever since, and i've caught two movies thus far- four christmases and madagascar 2 which are super hilarious i was laughingweezingcoughing and dying throughout. well, as much as i want to paint a happy picture of my life, there've been some struggles along the way and i realise that when i'm overwhelmed by a particular emotion, i can't think straight and often start blabbering, yelling, crying and walking out on people. yet i think today was really good in terms of self-discovery, as much as i was upset and had rachel over the phone, i managed to sort things out in a calm and rational manner instead of just getting up a bus or hail a cab (my usual bratty behaviour). super proud of myself! i've a super hectic schedule for the rest of the week, packing for my trip (cannot wait!) and doing the necessary arrangements, partying, sentosa/movie marathon, cell issues and a top secret mission! (: which i will blog about, when the time is right! for now, i'll just be a homebody, just don't really dig the idea of going out anymore when i'm so far away from my family. also catch up on sleep! till then, xx
"Listen Mototo, you'd better treat this lady like a queen. Because you, you my friend... have found the perfect woman. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman, I would give her flowers every day. And not just any flowers, okay? Her favorites are orchids. White. And I would bring her breakfast every day. Six loaves of wheat bread with butter on both sides. No crusts. Just the way she likes it. I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend. And I'd spend every day thinking of ways to make her laugh. She has the most... amazing laugh. That's what I would do, if I were you. But I'm not. So you do it." - Melman, Madagascar 2
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment