Thursday, April 29, 2010

Three little birds sat at my window, and they told me I don't need to worry

Should I or should I not change my blog? I already did actually (: Just that I wanna post a wee bit more there and figure out how to use it. I'll share it in due time, no worries. At the meantime, I'll just be blogging here to make sure my readers don't stop reading HAHAHAH (ya la i only have a few loyal readers....)

Just started watching Chuck- after a few years (yes, Elise would totally roll her eyes reading this). I like it!!! hahahahaha.

Yesterday I opened my inbox and I saw this:
Made me smile like a goofball. Thanks Rachel(: Thanks Liesel too for your E-Card! Wow, I wonder who uses E-Cards these days... I guess it's really a great way to save money and get your point across. Heehee.. Not implying anything Liesel (: Just really glad you cared (and that I didn't click delete)! (: (:

I guess all the birthday wishes did mean something to me... especially those that came from people that I care about- the close friends that make me think twice about just jumping off the bridge to my death (ok this is a weird way of saying it and no i'm not suicidal) 'cause I know that I actually mean something to them and they would not NOT notice my disappearance.

Last night I was digging up my older blogs, and I stumbled upon a group blog that I shared with 3 others in JC. Boy have I seriously changed. I wanna go back to Sg and dig up my old photographs and I'll post them some time!!!

For now, it's back to my Starbucks ice cream and Chuck. 6: I sound like a depressed woman.
--

Can't believe I made so many friends here, that it makes it even harder for me to leave. I guess being away from home really draws you closer to a support group and they're really like family to me. Run out of face wash? Ask. Need food or company? They're just a phone call away. Really heart warming. They also threw me a small house party over the weekend. Gosh I'll really miss all of them. Their friendliness, hospitality. The fun times we spent together, the shitty times as well (like right now). ): I don't wanna go home!



yes, even though they caked me ):

No comments: