Today, I am proud to say that I know what being an ah tiong feels like! Well, wanna feel it for yourself? Come to USA. I finished my paper in 15 minutes (including the time when I was thinking about what to eat later). Oh well.
Anywayss, I know today's my birthday (US time) and I know I am finally an adult, but I'm not the slightest bit happy about it. Maybe it's cos birthdays have REALLY lost their novelty to me. *shrugs* I guess I've slowly learnt not to expect too much out of life and carry on even though it sucks. Right now I'm sitting in bed, chatting online with some of my good friends that I'll miss when I head back to Sg, sipping on dark cherry mocha and zhnging my Adium layout. Pretty neat for a 21st huh...? Guess what? I'm okay with that! In fact, I love it!
I've been contemplating switching blogs. This blog in particular has held so many memories for me and it goes waaaay back to J2. If you actually dig through my archives, you'd realise there really is nothing about my JC life and the first post was a picture post of Egypt. Well, that's cos I created it as a private blog on top of some other blog I had in JC (which is currently deleted and I don't remember how or why but thank you). This blog really was created at the pit of my depressive period in J2, and only one person knew of its existence apart from me. I guess it really did help me pull through cos he would read it and encourage me to smile. Then I hopped over, deleted the emo posts (lest people read it) and posted more normal/emo/stressed out posts during the A level period. Then I cleared it all just slightly after the A levels in a fit of anger (cos certain things happened that just made me want to forget all i went through), but right now I am pretty glad I did, because I wouldn't be proud of the way I was before, although it did make me stronger.
Like how one outgrows her clothes I feel that I've come to outgrow this blog. On top of that, I am pretty much a very different person from what I was before. But I'll definitely keep this blog cos of the memories I guess... (: We'll see.
.... And I'll blog about my PostSecret experience too!
--
Scars make us stronger for life!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment