Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's a partaaaay in the USA!

It was mummy's Very belated birthday last monday, straight after school! (: haha, my sis and I had a surprise planned for her, but it was really last minute. haha.
Roasted Duck Breast. Had less than 3 slices of it as I was sick, and the juices and gravy were BURNING my throat. Felt like a wreck that day.
Oysters! :) YUM! Practically had the whole thing to myself since I always get my way ;)
Bought this bouquet for the surprise. Lovely right? But it browned real fast, kinda pissed off with the woman who conned me ):
Hmm what's this?
It's a wine thermometer! :) Mummy's playing with it here.
The surprise! The cake was like shit, I felt almost embarrassed buying it and even worse eating it, since my parents and their friends are really hard to please. But I guess this is the best I can do, given that cake shops were closed that day making it difficult for me to place orders even. meorwww.

anyway whatever it is- it's the hazelnut macaroon chocz cake, the tiny one.
-----
We got a new dining table! Ok I just thought it was interesting to say it as I am blogging on it now. Haha, this one is HUGE. well, only a bit bigger than the former one. This one is about 3m long and made out of a single slice of wood :O

Ok that's coz my dad keeps talking about it.

Yeah, I'm still sick and very sore about it.

Out.

No comments: