Saturday, October 17, 2009

525,600 minutes

My gift from Daryl... *cough* I haven't bought anything yet. I was deliberating whether to use the word anniversary but I couldn't bring myself to... ewww. Anyway i'm not really a fan of the whole monthsary thing, let alone anniversaries! I think the Valentine's Day industry can just collapse coz of me. hahahahah. Oh right actually I don't even know when we got together.

"Just like that lor."

hahahah. anyway daryl if you dare to ever propose to me like that I will K-I-L-L you.
On the way to... Saraceno Ristorante, as recommended by Angela!!
This was served alongside the bread basket, and the cute italian pickles which i don't touch. This is Chicken Mousse, and it was really nice! omg but it was so tiny. haha.
There was a whole array of breads to choose from which is great because I love breads! ;) Plus the olive oil served along with it. I must say this was really different, I guess it's because I'm so used to Basalmic Vingear dips. This was good, you could fully appreciate the bread ;)
While waiting for the appetizers.
Rocket salad with grilled cherry tomatoes, eggplant and parmesan cheese! This was great!

Mine
His. Kinda full by then. zzz



Tiramisu for desert! Haha, i've this Tiramisu test for each italian restaurant- I judge how good the restaurant is from their tiramisu! haha (ok i'm a little warped i know) but this was EXCELLENT. perfect portions as well!! ;) I'm not the kind who fancies quantity.

In all, I'd say that this was one of the best Italian restaurants I've been to, thanks Angela! :) Totally ownssss the previous ones that I've blogged and not blogged about.

Well that basically sums up our dinner. Took more shots with the Holga which I will be developing tomorrow!

p.s: I bought the Uggs.

No comments: