Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First day of school. Well, I can't believe that I am already in my second year of university. It's just remarkable how quickly times flies by, and in the blink of an eye studying would be something of the past. I guess I'll treasure it while I can, although being in it isn't that great. BLAH at least I don't have school for the rest of the week (2-day week :D) and I've time to sort things out, do a couple of readings... *shudders*

Oh here's the coolest part... for one of my modules, Sociology of Food, I am required to keep a Food Journal!!! How cool is that really?!! And Chang is taking the module too! hahaha.

... but for the time being I'll do a photo-intensive post :D

Oh and i really need more clothes. I've this unhealthy obsession with buying things, swiping cards, signing, keying in my PIN. Can't wait for my girls to get done with school then we can all go on a shopping trip. Actually I'm perfectly fine with heading to the mall myself, but I miss having people's opinions on things that I fancy. GRAH i just neeeeed to shop.

I went for the 2009 National Day Parade, and I'd say it was pretty good and my second one since 2006 as I somehow found a way to weasel out of going with my primary 5 class (ask me why, I've a dumb reason for not wanting to go). The fireworks was amazing from where we were, and I captured the hearts and stars they made in the sky (I didn't even notice them until I zoomed in on the picture on my camera display hahahaha). Anyway here are some pictures:
Boring.
Mr Bean! Ultra cute right haha.
The Red Lions!
The view from the top's good. You can see the Singapore Flyer from up here.
1) I'm sitting down. 2) I'm not waving the flag. 3) I'm not cheering. Nice.
The heart lights

Yeah we were really REALLY bored.
I'd never be caught dead in a polo tee, but I guess this was what's closest to red in my mom's wardrobe (i don't even own a single red thing. except for a f21 dress.)
Us (and amanda is so damn fair)

Anyway since blogger is always loading so slowly and it's really late now, I shall go to bed and wake up tomorrow to do readings! hahahahahha right. Part 2 of the parade shall come erm when I have the time. Goodnight!

No comments: