Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

Yes, I am still AM very much alive, thank you... This was what I've been up to (and i'm waiting for everyone else to upload pictures heh heh). The inital plan was Hooters, which D & i fervently fought for, however everyone seemed to be on a tight budget so.... we all end up eating $7.50 fish and chips... but D & i ate $50 worth of fish and chips i don't know how that was possible haha... anyway it was nice catching up and bitching about people (;

Thurs nite @ Fisherman's Wharf



I really don't know what to tell people when they ask me what i've done these hols simply because i really don't know, it's been soooo slack!!! my house is under renovation now, and I am mostly at Daryl's lazing around, cooking a bit (: but mostly making up for my lost time with GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 2. yah i know i'm a bit slow...... hahaha, i'm not done yet but thanks to SPOILERSSSS i sorta know the ending.

on an entirely random note, i am so damn sick of all the cheap $40 (or less) bags that keep breaking over time that i am bent on getting a longchamp le pliage. i already have two (one foldable and the other in dark leather) and they're really my favourite bags out of all the casual bags i own. however i've passed one to my sis and the other's a little too formal and a little bit small to wear to school, so this time i want a black/taupe/beige with long handles. gawd im seriously in love with longchamp. you gotta own one to know what i mean. you actually mourn the loss of it. *cries in desperation* (and i found out that the only place that sells longchamp's in taka, so much for the APEC job in the airport *sulks*) will try my best to not pay more than what it costs in paris ):

liesel understood me (the longchamp rant), haha met her yesterday and also went to recieve liz from T3 haha, although it was a short while and i must add.. liesel has grown prettier!!! xD seeeeriously.. i'm really excited about her and her tertiary education (HAHAHA) and i'm sure she'll find a super good match there (; i was supposed to add photos but aiya forget it lah liesel i dont know how to use your slideshow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, and i caught the premiere of Own Time Own Target at National Library with Daryl!!! I realised I really miss catching local productions, and I've been doing so since I was little haha. well i didn't understand half of the jokes as they're all related to NS, the langague was crude but i really enjoyed it... all of you should catch it, ESPECIALLY THOSE IN NS!! Click here to order!
BLAHHHH okay i will blog more when people upload more photos...

i will end with raphael and my favourite pose...... NEH!!!

No comments: