Than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm
Than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together
Than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart
I would...
would you?
--
anyway, life has been rather mundane. gonna meet rach tmr. (: and then i'm going bargain hunting with elise! oh right, and i might gym tomorrow morning with daryl. sigh, tonight's an emo night, because when i come home tomorrow my house will be pond-less ): my dad was staring at it sadly flipping the switch every two minutes hoping that the waterfall feature will work (which never did since we moved in). so tomorrow it's going to be a patio/ another place for my dog to roam. the contractors are coming in really early tomorrow, so i've to get sufficient sleep in case i get all monstrous again.
my complexion's super bad now. damn you CAMPS, PERIODS AND THE SUNNNN. i'm going to put a second mask soon, and spread pimple cream all over. i hate acne.
p.s: primary school kids are driving me NUTS! just when i tell them that they're spamming my facebook chats with 40 "hellos" and its variants at one go (trust me, i got the alert), they start commenting on my status. i should delete them off my friends list.

No comments:
Post a Comment