Oh right i really have to say this: TRANSFORMERS 2 WAS SUCH A LETDOWN. Sorry Mok and Elise, i HAD to catch it first, but hey, now that I did, i'm doing everyone a favour by reviewing it.
Well, in case anyone gets upset, here are my reasons (with no spoilers, trust me):
1) 75% action, 60% explosions, 90% METAL
2) Megan Fox not as hot as i remembered (GAH SO DISAPPOINTED. she also grew fatter/ more muscular.)
3) LAME STORYLINE
4) the show climaxes at places where you don't expect it to
5) over-hyped
6) Robots talk more than humans. okay, maybe it's just me, but i prefer humans
7) DAMN DRAGGY. more than 2 hours okay!
8) Hahahaha and robots can become humans too
Rating: 3/10. +2 for the CGI, +1 for megan fox.
I realised Lian is back and Elise is on her way back!! (: So happy!!
Oh btw, did you know chew ann siong LOVES Hannah Montana?!?!?!
him: Did you watch HM?
me: no, why would i? isn't it some childish movie?
him: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [i swear he screamed] it's like damn damn damn super nice! at first i said the same thing as you but then my friend told me to watch then we went lor! so gay right two guys? But really very nice!!!
me: *gives a weirded out sideways glance*
him: WHAT?!?!
i ignored him and he continued driving then a song comes on the radio
him: OMG HANNAH MONTANA!!! *increases the volume*
me: *stares at him in shock*
he then SINGS ALONG LOUDLY.
me: omg i am so gonna blog this.
him: hah, but no one will believe you.
hahaha... -_-"
Anyway on another note, I've been working for the past few days (: I really love what I am doing now, it's really something that I never thought I could do- work with kids. And I hope i did inspire them, hopefully through my actions and ways, and everything I did was genuine. They were initially very quiet and didn't want to cheer. Which kind of made me pissed coz I was jumping up and down screaming like a mad woman and they just s t a r e d. What's there to be so self-conscious about? Gah it made me doubt my abilities, but on the second day & third/ last they started to open up to me and cheer!!!!!!! ;D Of course I couldn't please everyone, and there were a few who weren't involved at all so there were so to cut the long story short, I really like my group, and I would want to do it all over again! It was a really rewarding experience! Next camp's in September! I'm psyched heh heh. Also, i really like the OC! Made quite a few friends there most from NUS/ heading to NUS haha but bkt timah campus -_-"""
p.s: I regret giving them my contact details... zzzzzz
Also, some of you may know that my car got scratched!!!!!!! My porch has no space for our 3 family cars that's why. also, there's a serial car scratcher in my neighbourhood!! But the thing is, he knows not to scratch your car once he already scratched it. So it would be hard to catch him. In any case, I am going to file a police report already. My neighbours are planning to set up CCTVs hahah, kinda funny. Then i'm going to get my car re-painted the same shade, just in case he thinks it's a different car! (made me kinda pissed...)
The VERY NEXT DAY, on the last day of work, Eng Huat was driving my car, andddd it was raining so on the expressway BANG. and we got involved in a CHAIN COLLISION!!!! wa lau am i suay or am i suay? but lucky it was nothing. i kept checking and re-checking the bumper in fears that there would be a tiny bump. Then I would dramatize everything, in hopes that the stupid fella right at the back will pay for my repainting as well.
GAH. tomorrow i'm going to meet the sponsors & collect the products, so i'll be driving there. i hope nothing happens this time...
I have another upcoming camp. Hah, hope i don't die.. kinda looking forward to it! (;

No comments:
Post a Comment